– Upgraded to FS15 and changed quite a bit.
– Doubled resolution of ‘soil pH’ levels.
– Changed fertilizer concept to ‘nutrition N & PK’.
– Added extra herbicide types for weed germination prevention (for +3 days).
– Added ‘soil moisture’, so water also affect crop yields.
– Fully grown weed will wither when all ‘nutrition N’ have been used up in the area.
– Restricted switching spray-type on sprayer only when near a fertilizer tank (or similar fill-trigger.)
– Translations by; DD ModPassion, Gonimy_Vetrom, Iscarriah, mngrazy, Ziuta.
‘SoilMod’ is a mod, for maps that have been correctly prepared, which attempts to add;
– custom control of growth, so it is following the in-game time,
– a proper use for lime/kalk, as soil pH is now included,
– manure must be ploughed/cultivated to take effect,
– automatic weed propagation and usage of herbicide,
– and a few other effects.
SoilManagement (file size = 480 KB)