– Front weights for T6 and T7s
– “long nose” weights for the T7s! (sorry that the nose part actually detaches but I’ve not found a better solution yet)
– Toggle front PTO on all T6 models
– T7.170 to T7.210 now has a new front PTO (same as T6, seems more common than the “T8 looking” front PTO)
– New front and rear wheels on all T7s
– Added “additionalWeights.lua” you can now add ~500kg to your rear wheels on T7 models (non-dual wheel only)
– Reworked static lights on all tractors in the bundle (you might not have noticed the errors, but most of them has been fixed now)
– Additional moving parts in T6 and T7 cabins (throttle pedal, hand throttle, brake pedal, and implement height “lever?”)
– Standardized wheel sizes (no more surprise, surprise my T6.150 shipped with tiny wheels! Small-wheel tractors are more or less gone until I can figure out how to be able to choose wheel size in-game)
– Scale adjustments on T7s (T7.220+ is slightly bigger)
– Minor cabin suspension tweaking
– New store images to clearly show if a tractor can have dual wheels or not.
– Numerous other minor tweaks that I’ve probably forgot about already…
Giants (~95% of all models/textures).
Model/Texture/XML editing and i3d assembly by Spartan086.
T7 engine cover/hood mesh by Remkoe(?) , edited and retextured by Spartan086 for FS15.
JoXXer, fruktor (cabinSuspension.lua).
fozzy691 (joystick.lua script reworked by Spartan086).
fozzy691 (caseIH260.lua edited by Spartan086).
NH_Fleet_Spartan086_110 (file size = 131 MB)