– Adjusted “restLoad”
– Removed some unused specializations. This should make it work better with courseplay.
– Problems with the wheels on the black truck is fixed. Thanks to MadMax at Giants software.
This mod include two trucks to use with the ItRunner DLC (Required).
– I used the original mods and added the Giants ITRunner system instead of HKL, in addition I tweaked some things and fixed many bugs. The mod consist of two trucks, one that is standard (472 hp) and one “heavy-duty” (647 hp).
– They are washable.
– You can pick a color.
– They require ITrunner DLC to work.
– They work in multiplayer.
– The horsepower in the store page is based on the ingame console command (gsVehicleToggleDebugRendering).
– You can add “oversize” signs by clicking the “J” key.
– removed script error.
– The Heavy-duty truck breaks faster.
– They both have reduced max rpm.
– Heavy-duty have more torque.
– Heavy-duty truck as tire tracks that matches the wheels.
– Default color of heavy duty is now black.
– They both now have a max speed of 62 kmh.
– The collision box of the heavy-duty is now correct.
– 3rd person view on standard truck is fixed.
– The gap between the container and the trucks are closed.
– Removed an inputBinding that was not in use.
– Added the official (Giants) ITRunner system. It now works more like the Itrunner trailer (using the “x” key etc).
– fixed some lights being misplaced on truck 1.
– Indoor hud is now working (rpm, speed, fuel etc).
– Added missing texture on truck 1.
– Some minor changes to the models.
– added toggleable oversize warning signs
– fixed some issues with the wheels.
– fixed more issues with the wheels.
– adjusted the indoor hud to show the correct speed.
– tweaked the texture on “trailer attacher”.
Credits: Thanks to hellhawk005 for helping me to implement the Giant ITrunner system.
Thanks to Saty for the the “universalToggleParts” script.
– Giants – model and Itrunner
– Kyosho’s Modfactory
– Bullgore and Dave –
– Erik1988 – ported to work with ITRunner, fixed bugs and many other things.
MAN_ITRunner1_6_4 (file size = 42 MB)