Uploaded by SuperMan
All default gameplay, so no mods needed.
A total of 12 fields are available, but field 1 ( at farm ) is the only one that’s ready to reap. All other fields will have to be purchased, cleared of trees and stumps, plowed, tilled, then sown ( that’s why this map is called “Hard Workin” ).
Collectable Gold Coins.
AI Pedestrian and Car traffic
Custom models and textures ( and some hidden goodies ).
Demand and custom transport / mowing missions.
Perfect for working with large tractors and equipment.
Good for those who like working at night.
Gentle hills and level areas for placeables and custom arrangement.
All default sell points:
Grain, wheat, corn, rape, logs, eggs, wool, wood chips, potatoes, sugarbeats.
All standard locations:
Store, Warehouse, Freight Yard, Lumberyard, BGA, BHP, Garden Center, Four Mill, Restaurant.
A more modern, medium sized town to cruise in.
What’s new for version 2:
1. “Bale” trigger added to the shed along with the straw trigger with map icon. You can sell bales now.
2. Extra open barn added to the main farm for tractor and equipment storage.
3. Various small fixes and adjustments ie, gold coin slightly floating.
4. Turned the hilly area between the main farm and the BHP plant into a forest with rough dirt roads traveling and weaving around through it. Fun if you like “4 wheeling” or using the Buffalo for forestry etc. It also exits behind the BHP plant so you can use it as a shortcut to sell woodchips.
5. Tweaked crazy Uncle Earl so he’s a bit less annoying, but a tad more crazy.
6. Updated the BHP and BGA from Beta 3. No more emptying sillage issues and can now use the bucket to dump wood chips.
7. Demand missions and custom transport, mowing missions added.
8. Changed out the Diner to a Flour Mill so it would work with new demand missions.
8. Tweaked grass textures to look less “flowery”.
9. Changed field sell icons to something a little more realistic.
10. Added some custom lightning bugs to main farm. Gives the map a little more life.
11. Upgraded the starting combine and trailer to something a bit bigger, plus arranged tractors a little better.
11. Added rabid squirrel to town park……..don’t get bit.
Credits: theWOODman 2015
hardworkin2 (file size = 281 MB)